Sunday, April 1, 2012

Clean & Simple Friend

As promised, here is another quick one using my current color challenge you can find here.  I also put to use the current Clean & Simple sketch challenge.  Aren't those scallops fun?  I have another idea for this sketch which I'll try one of these days.  I hope it works out!  You'll be the first to know if it does!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy April Fool's Day!  No tricks from me.  :)  I love April!!!
~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors:  Daffodil Delight, Riding Hood Red, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Daisies die, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Enchantment brad

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing wonders with those colors.... they are so warm and inviting. love the scallops and that awesome daisy die (I always love when you use it!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)