Friday, April 12, 2013

Hello Baby: first in a series


Good morning!  I have a clean & simple baby card to share this morning.  I made this in a series of six cards that I donated recently for a Domestic Violence Shelter fundraiser.  For all 6 cards I used a similar sketch as well as the new This and That Epic Day Designer Series paper which is a sneak peek from the upcoming brand new Stampin' Up! catalog (June 1), and is available now in a bundle with some other fabulous coordinating products.  Check them out!  Stop back tomorrow to see the next one in the series!

Thanks for visiting and hope you are having a great spring!
~Kristin

Stampin' Up! Products
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Epic Day DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Cloudy Day embossing folder, Labels Collection framelits, Calypso Coral Button, Calypso Coral baker's twine, Modern Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)