Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ocean Inspired


 I was recently contacted by a sweet lady who kindly asked if I would consider selling her my Inspired by Nature stamp set (used here).  I gently replied, "um, no."  I must say that Inspired by Nature is one of my all-time favorite sets and I don't intend to ever sell it.   The nice thing about her asking is the reminder to use it.  So, here it is.
 Since the new catalog came out with some changes to Stampin' Up!'s color palette I hadn't yet reorganized my paper.  So, the other day I did just that and found, as always, that COLOR is my favorite aspect of designing and paper crafting.  The colors in this card, from top to bottom are:  Midnight Muse, Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding and Old Olive.  These blues and greens are a favorite color palette of mine!  (Check out some jewelry I've made lately with these shades.)

Here is the challenge I decided to join to get me started.  Isn't that lovely?!  

Well, thank you for visiting me today.  If you enjoy these oceany shades stop back again tomorrow for another dose!

~Kristin

SUO Supplies
Stamps:  Inspired by Nature, Tiny Tags (sentiment)
Colors:  Midnight Muse, Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding and Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories:  Versamark ink, clear embossing powder, basic rhinestone, jewelry tag punch


3 comments:

  1. Love the clear embossing! Fabulous effect! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely wonderful - simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful - simple and elegant. Love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much- your comments make my day! (if you are a spammer- GO AWAY! I will not publish your comment or your link to your crappy website! You are the reason I no longer allow anonymous comments. Jerks!)